- Can you write the press release article for me or do I have to write it?Yes, our packages do include writing a well researched, copyscaped passed press release article for you. The services that say "Submission Only" would need you to provide the press release.
- Do I get to review the press release before you submit it?Absolutely!
We will upload the press release and let you know that it is ready for review. You can then log in to edit the press release and provide your feedback within 48 hours. Once you are happy with the press release, we will begin the submission process.
- What should I put in the "About the Author" field in the order form?A summary of yourself or your website. This is the primary means by which you'll gain back links in article marketing.
For example, if your site is about blue widgets, you'd write something like "Blue Widgets has various types of blue widgets for sale".
You can include up to 2 back links in each resource box.
- What is the "Anchor Text" field?The Anchor Text is the text that will be linked. Since the linked text sees the most SEO benefit, this should be the main keyword(s) that you would like to promote.
- What kind of acceptance rate should I expect with this service?Press Release Submissions normally see an acceptance rate of 30-40%.
Press Release Distribution is a great way of gaining exposure for your website as well as getting a high quality source of backlinks.
We will write a press release for you which you can review or you can use your own press release. It will then be submitted to various press release distributions websites which will syndicate your release to hundreds or thousands of places online.
Every order comes with a report of the press release websites we submitted you to as well as the pagerank of those websites.